As of Sunday, October 4th, we have begun meeting inside again and offering two services. Here's a short video explaining some of the details of the move inside. These details are also listed below the video.
- There will be two identical services, at 9am and 11am. It’s very important that you RSVP for whichever service you plan to attend so that we can ensure a limited number of attendees and make room for the potential of visitors. Please use this RSVP form and note that there will be a new form each week that will be made available each Monday afternoon. If you try to sign up for a service and it is full, please go ahead and sign up for the other service. There will be an overflow room offered in the Grace Café for those who want to utilize it. The service will be streamed there in case the auditorium is too full.
- Children’s ministry will ONLY be offered at the 11am service. There will be two classes offered, “walkers – 4yr olds” and “K – 5th Grade”. Parents, when you arrive you will check in at the Kids Ministry table and receive your child’s wristband. If your child is in the “walkers – 4yr olds” class you will take them directly to their upstairs classroom after you check in. The rest of the kids will begin the service in the auditorium and we will dismiss them to their classrooms before announcements.
- We will be livestreaming the 11am service through the below platforms:
- We are asking everyone to wear a mask inside the building. The exception to this will be the children who are in their classrooms. We will not be policing this but having masks on helps to make attendance a possibility for some who are more vulnerable and reduces the risk of spread during singing.
- Please be aware of social distancing. Have your family sit at least 6 feet from others in the auditorium and try to maintain distancing in the hallways.
- We will NOT be taking a morning offering or passing out bulletins. Bulletins will be available through e-mail or printed for you to pick up when you arrive. We will continue to take the offering through mail or online giving.
- Because the inside of the building will be cleaned in between services, we are asking those who attend the 9:00am service to move out of the auditorium and into the hallway before 10:15am. We will also be asking those who are attending the 11am service to refrain from entering the building until 10:45am to give those cleaning a chance to finish.
- Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting the church office at 734-675-2720