We will continue to hold the worship service outside through the month of September. But we are planning to move inside beginning on October 4th. Here's a short video explaining some of the details of the move inside.
The information below is still relevant for the services on September 20th and 27th. We'll update this information for the October 4th service at the end of September.
- The worship service will begin at 9:30am and will be held outside on the east side of the church property in the grass.
- The livestream will be available at 9:30am on the church Facebook page and through the church website. If you are considered at risk or have any concerns at all about gathering together, please stay home and watch.
- If there's a strong possibility of rain we will post an update at the top of this page to let you know the plans for that particular Sunday.
- We would like to ask everyone to RSVP for the worship service using this form. It’s quite short and will help to assure others who are gathering that each person coming has considered the risks and has made sure they aren’t showing symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone who has.
- There will be NO children’s ministry, Sunday School, or nursery available. However, please bring your children!
- Please bring your own chairs. We will have a small number available if you don’t have any, but please remember to bring your own.
- Please be aware of social distancing. I understand that some of you will want to hug everyone you see or shake hands with others. That’s a completely normal response after being apart for so long! However, please be aware that not everyone will be comfortable with physical contact. Out of love and care for others, please do not put them in an awkward situation by pushing unwanted physical contact on them.
- We will NOT be taking a morning offering or passing out bulletins. Bulletins will be available through e-mail or printed for you to pick up when you arrive. We will continue to take the offering through mail or online giving.